Friday 4 May 2012

Shhh, I'm not here - Bet

Howdy ho everybodies... shhhh, I'm hiding.


I'm hoping the Musher can't find me here.  I think I'm pretty camouflaged, so this may buy me some time.

You may be asking yourselfs... selfs... why is Bet trying to hide from the Musher?

I'm glad you asked... but it should be pretty obvious to everybodies...

THIS!!!

I am a fearless guard dog... stop laughing

If you look close enough, you can see me inside the house, and generally I'm thinking HOLY HANNA TRIMMER GONE MAD!!!!

I am dumbfounded that both the Musher and Musher Mark think this is an improvement.  Even the Pretty Curly Tails are laughing (the Musher thinks they are barking because they don't recognize her... but they're actually calling her not so nice names and stuffs... and things).

It's just a matter of time before they get it into their heads that I need to go to the groomers, and if Cricket is any indication of what could happen.  I've also seen pictures on the interwebs where peoples have dyed their pets strange colors to look like tigers, or panda bears, or just really wacky things, and then they try to entice me into the truck to "go to the store" and the next thing you know...


I come home looking like guy laundry where they throw the brand new jeans in with the white undies or something.

So, shhhhhhhh, don't tell the Musher I'm behind the curtains. 


Sigh... I think we're having spaghetti tonight too

- Bet

1 comment:

Shirly said...

Well Bet maybe you will get to like the dog on the porch you never know and maybe you need a bath after the winter!!! Or maybe you just need to be Auntie to the pups you know. YOur picture is cute too.